The Naturist Etiquette
- For a Naturist being naked in public is voluntary and normal;
- A Naturist does not violate public order and is not naked outside of his/her home or the naturism environment if it can disturb others or is against the law;
- Naturist cares for himself/herself and for others as well as for the environment. He or She acts friendly, respectfully and responsibly;
- Naturist takes care of his/her cleanliness and also stands for a clean environment and always cleans after himself/herself;
- A true naturist is a community supporting by nature and does everything in his or her power to ensure a friendly and safe Naturistic environment for everyone;
- Naturist treats everyone as equals whatever their peculiarities, gender, age, skin color, religion etc.;
- Naturist doesn’t or disdain of criticizing anyone’s looks or body;
- Naturist doesn’t exhibit sexual arousal and has sex in privacy;
- For hygienic reasons a naturist always uses a towel to sit on while being naked;
- Naturist doesn’t take drugs on drink strong alcohol while being in a Naturist environment. While drinking light alcohol naturist doesn’t get visibly drunk and doesn’t disturb others;
- Naturist doesn’t take pictures or film without permission;
- Naturist doesn’t use cameras or smartphones in naturist environment. If using a mobile phone is unavoidable the cameras must be covered with a red dot-sticker.
What happens when You break the Naturists Etiquette?
The Naturists Etiquette is based on generally accepted good manners and therefore should be unmistakably clear to anyone. If at any time You feel as if You don’t know how to act You should ask for advice from the organizer of the event or from the other Naturist community members or the manager of the event commonly known good.
If the infringement has occurred by an honest mistake You should apologize to the others and explain Yourself. If You see someone else breaking the Naturists Etiquette You should friendly point it out to them, because the safety and well-being of everyone in the Naturism environment rest on all of us.
If the etiquette is knowable, seriously and repeatedly violated it could result with a fine, indemnification and to top it all of You could be excluded from the Estonian Naturism community and You won’t be allowed to participate in any of Naturist events in the future.
Taking pictures of filming without permission is also considered a serious offence.